Kerrits Coach's Coat
This coat is coveted by trainers, riders and anyone who spends time in the elements with horses. The durable, abrasion resistant HydroTek™ fabric is seam-sealed, windproof and waterproof to insulate from any weather. In-saddle performance is provided by internal leg straps which hold the coat in place while riding, with a split back gusset that opens when mounted.
- HydroTek™ storm shell is wind and waterproof; fully seam-sealed for all-weather protection
- DWR 5000 (durable water repellency) / MVP 5000 (moisture vapor perspiration)
- Tall collar and stowable hood add extra protection from the elements
- Split back gusset opens to cover saddle when mounted
- Secure, two-way front zipper with storm flap and magnetic closure
- Internal leg straps hold coat in place while riding
- A tall collar pops up for wind protection and features a stowable hood.
- Zipper pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Underarm ventilation zippers adds comfort and functionality.
- Machine wash gold, tumble dry low heat