Horze Avalanche Medium Weight Turnout Blanket 150g - Dress Blue/ Bronze
This generously-cut all weather turnout blanket is the perfect choice for most climates.
When it's cold in the morning yet temperate in the afternoon, it's impossible to keep your horse from either freezing or overheating if you choose the wrong blanket. The Horze Avalanche Lightweight Mid Season Blanket with medium weight 150g fill is a sensible option in a mid-weight design to keep your horse protected without causing him misery. This blanket features a 1200D ripstop outer shell designed for durability. Materials: 1200D polyester square ripstop outer shell preserves the 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof, breathability, and windproof benefits.
- Durable Turnout Blanket- Made of 1200D ripstop polyester, this blanket is built to withstand harsh weather and rough treatment while your horse is turned out.
- Warm, Waterproof and Windproof - With 150g of fill and a waterproof/breathability rating of 3000mm/3000mvp, this blanket will keep your horse warm and dry and protect him from the elements.
- Secure Straps and Buckles - A double front closure, cross surcingles, and detachable elastic leg straps provide an exceptionally secure fit so the blanket stays on your horse. Buckle straps are made of high-quality, reliable material with taped seams for waterproof durability.
- Extra Coverage - A large tail flap and a high neck give your horse more coverage than standard blankets. A flexible fit at the neck area prevents rubbing on the withers.
- Freedom of Movement - High, forward gussets; U-cuts at the front of the blanket; and elastic cross surcingles add flexibility and comfort to this turnout blanket.